Thursday, November 20, 2014

DEMOCRATS

I tend to mock them all because, let's face it, they are the stupidest people on the planet. Their hero is going to announce tonight that he is giving the shaft to Americans and importing pseudo-Americans who will take their place in the voting rolls, in their jobs, in their business, in their hospital beds, in their social security payments, in their SSI, in their carpool lanes and in their stead as first in the affections of the Democratic Party. If liberals had two brain cells to rub together, both of them would be pissed.

But not democrats. You may reliably crap on them forever. They want you to. They need you to. They never get that 'immigration reform' needs to start with building a fence and keeping outsiders on the other side.

OTOH, I've said it here many times and will always say it. If I was somebody who had the misfortune to be born elsewhere, I'd tunnel under a thousand foot high fence in order to be an American or convey that blessing to my children. Play the tune or not. I'm conflicted. I tried marriage and I was born in Germany. The hardest working people I ever met were in San Diego and California and they came from Baja and points south.


No comments: