Monday, May 4, 2015

CDR FAILED TO SELECT SALAMANDER

I was banned from there long ago but I took a look at it today. I was banned for speaking my mind in a judicious way and I can live with that. His software caught up with me today when I tried to reply to what he wrote:
When someone is under attack for speaking unpopular opinions to the point they are physically, professionally, or otherwise threatened to silence, everyone should come to their defense.
He was an ATLANTIC FLEET staff puke. You know them when you see them. They don't look anything like 3rd Fleet or CINCPACFLT staff officers at all which, when you think about it, is kind of weird. On the other hand, he has countless spies who send him all kinds of classified emails and make no mistake, after 9/11 FOUO is a calcification.[yes i meant that]

When I was last a CHENG the inspector told me the engine room logs needed to be stamped UNCLASS and when I said, "in the absence of such a stamp, they are UNCLASS", he invited me to fail OPPE. That's our Salamander. He doesn't tolerate dissent.

Phib is officially our first scumbag!

No comments: