Tuesday, July 14, 2015

POST AMERICA

We lost to the Edict of Nantes. I am not surprised. None of the Ruling Class like us.
Alexander Ciccolo, 23, of Adams, Mass., was taken into custody on gun charges after buying two pistols and two rifles from an undercover FBI confidential informant, federal officials said. In a search of his apartment, officials reported they found it loaded with possible bomb-making equipment including a pressure cooker, a variety of chemicals, an alarm clock, along with “attack planning papers” and “jihad” paperwork. FBI agents said he used the name Abu Ali al-Amriki and neighbors said he was a recent convert to Islam.
I wonder.

It, oddly enough, is not against the law to buy pistols and rifles from Federal Fire Arm people such as the actual FBI. Possible bomb making equipment ought not to include common household items such as an actual "pressure cooker" or those evil statist bastards would make them as hard to sell as crack or meth. (anybody can do that!)

Just WTF is a variety of chemicals? Clorox? spice? Tide? non-lickable postage stamps? (the world needs to know if jail is the only option should the FBI or law enforcement investigate your home chemicals.) I know a potential terrorist in Ypsilante and I'll name her as such if they promise me full custody of 'the kid'. (DO YOU EVEN SENSE THE FULL EVIL OF THAT SENTENCE?)

HOLY SHIT!"
"THAT MAN HAS AN ALARM CLOCK!!"
"KILL HIM!!!"
"That evil mofo has an ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA!!!!"
"He's a Terrorist!!!!!"

First I think they condition us with global warming and announce the death of the world and then they build down and announce that pressure cookers are nothing but terrorist bombs and yet,
they think we accept their stupidity and total charades like border enforcement and the TSA as our 'defense' in the war on terrorism.

DISCLOSURES

I once bought a crockpot for my x wife. I will gladly give the feds her current address. We failed to actually own a pressure cooker whatever that is.

I bought guns from people with a Federal Fire Arms License. Should I be afraid that DOJ and FBI scumbag communists will take that as a threat? After all, they sold them to me with full 'ruling legal authority' at the time. Wait, isn't it legal to buy fire arms from the FBI of all people? Yeah, we know about the 'walking' scandal where ATF and like Agencies sold government guns and machine guns to Mexican drug cartels. That was totally legal just like everything Obama did is legal.

I spent the last 2 days flying coach in America. It was brutal.

Seriously, a man owns an alarm clock and the FBI guns up and invades his castle. I wonder, is there a setting on such things for 'wake up! the FBI will bash down the door and conduct a home invasion in a week?' For the record, I don't actually own any sort of alarm clock. NONE AT ALL. Srsly, why get up for the NSA or HLS?

When my aged parents discarded their entire Encyclopedia Brittanica dating back to 1950, I opted out. They gave it to my little sister. It contains all kinds of crap the modern FBI and TSA find frightening. I am sure it actually has stuff on it about Yawheh and other religious persons. Sure am glad that sort of information isn't available online.

Oh. For the record, this is like the first time HLS have ever done their actual job. It was probably part of their routine investigation of white law enforcement officers because they're noted terrorists.

Congratulations HLS! You actually caught a real live terrorist. I admit to being a tad bit surprised that he isn't a 79 year old wheel chair bound woman with an oxygen tank keeping her alive. That's usually your speed.

Bad news. He's a friend of Hillary Clinton and he'll get off with a warning and an endowed chair as professor at some elite American university like Obama's Chicago friends and neighborhood bomber/murderers.

2 comments:

Anne Bonney said...

I think my grandmother was a terrorist. After all, she had a pressure cooker.

Anonymous said...

You should also find it odd that so far the only terrorists the FBI has caught, are people the FBI was helping to become terrorists.